Oral application of liquid preparations
Measuring cups and measuring spoons can be used to dose and apply preparations orally. This dosing aid is graduated in ml to allow accurate quantities to be administered.
Measuring cup types:
- Small measuring cups for PP 28 closures
(graduated: 2.5 – 5 – 7.5 – 10 – 12.5 – 15 ml max.)
- Large measuring cups for closures PP 28
(graduated: 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 ml max.)
Measuring spoon types:
- Standard measuring spoons (graduated: 0.5 – 2.5 – 5 ml max.)
- Mini measuring spoons (graduated: 0.5 ml)
Measuring spoons are usually included with the preparations.
Sensoplast measuring cup variants can be placed on closures with PP 28 thread designs. These are lm-class medical products. All measuring cups are labelled with the CE mark and manufacturer’s log according to the German Act on Medical Devices.
Measuring cup raw material:
Polypropylene (PP), transparent
Measuring spoon raw material:
Polystyrene (PS), transparent/glossy
- Simple and market-tested handling
- Can be used to apply preparations with varying viscosities
- Measuring cups can be automatically fitted